We are excited to announce that My Cards (formerly CardSecure) has officially transitioned from a standalone app to living right inside your UMassFive Mobile Banking app! This migration was successfully completed in the early morning hours of June 7.
With this update complete, simply tapping My Cards in your mobile banking app will give you access to the same debit card features of CardSecure.
I was using CardSecure Before, Is There Anything I Should Do?
- Login to your UMassFive Mobile Banking app to make sure your app has been updated to access My Cards. If you are unable to access My Cards, check to make sure your Mobile Banking app is up to date. If it is not, please manually push through the app update so that you can access My Cards.
- Be sure to tap My Cards in your Mobile Banking app, as this will ensure the My Location and Notifications previously enabled in CardSecure are activated within the new experience.
- You no longer need access to the CardSecure standalone app and may delete it from your mobile device.
What If I Wasn't Using CardSecure Previously?
If you have a UMassFive debit card, we highly encourage you to utilize My Cards within UMassFive’s Mobile Banking app. My Cards allows you to take total control of your debit card, including:
- Transaction notifications
- Enriched transactions to see where your purchases are made
- Recurring payment visibility for subscriptions and cards on file with merchants
- Controls and alerts for location, merchant type, and spending limit preferences
- Simplified reporting of lost or stolen cards
- Create a travel plan to let us know where you will be swiping your card without needing to call
- Tracking spend by month, category, and more