Skip to main content

Yes, you can. To do so, you must be enrolled in our Bill Pay service within Online Banking. Once enrolled, go to the 'Transfer Money' section within Bill Pay and add your account at another financial institution. From there, you can set up a transfer to be one time or reoccurring.

Please note that you cannot set up an Online Banking transfer from another financial institution into a UMassFive savings account at this time.

Real-time SEO