Please be aware we are experiencing intermittent technical difficulties with receiving emails at our main email address - firstname.lastname@example.org. As always, our online and mobile banking services are available for your convenience, which includes the ability to send secure messages using online banking, as well as depositing checks using our mobile app. Thank you for your patience while we work diligently to correct this issue.
If you are facing financial hardship during these difficult times, we are here to help.
- Emergency Payment Relief: Current UMassFive loans (excluding mortgages, student loans, or credit cards), may be eligible to skip up to three payments. Please fill out our Emergency Relief Request Form, or contact our Debt Solutions department by phone or email.
- For questions or assistance about an existing mortgage, please visit Member Advantage Mortgage's FAQ page, or call 800.262.6574 to discuss repayment options with Midwest Loan Services.
- For assistance with an existing student loan, please call 800.723.2210 to discuss repayment options with Credit Union Student Choice.
- For assistance with a UMassFive credit card, please call 800.852.5886, then press option 6 when prompted to discuss repayment options with PSCU Card Services.
- If you need assistance with anything that is non-loan related, please reach out to our Contact Center by phone or email.