Skip to main content

-Fraud Alert: We are aware of a card fraud phone/text scam that is currently targeting UMassFive members. Learn More.

-eStatements Unavailable: eStatements access within Online Banking is currently experiencing system issues.


To open a UMassFive membership, you first must be eligible for membership. If eligible, you will need* a valid government issued photo ID (driver’s license, passport, green card) and also, proof of address if the address on your valid government issued photo ID is not your current address.

To open a UMassFive membership for an eligible minor, parents or legal guardians will need* your child's Social Security Card and birth certificate.

*Additional forms of identification may be required.