UMassFive Bumper Sticker Contest Full Details
1. No purchase or consideration necessary to win.
2. Contest open to UMassFive members and supporters (age 18 and over) of the 48 contiguous United States only.
3. Employees and volunteer officials of UMassFive College Federal Credit Union and their immediate family members are not eligible to win.
4. Contest period runs August 1, 2018 through July 31, 2020.
5. To Enter: While supplies last, obtain a UMassFive bumper sticker at a UMassFive College Credit Union branch location. Entrant must complete and submit a bumper sticker registration form. Registration forms must be submitted in person at a UMassFive branch or by mail on the address provided on the form. Alternatively, obtain sticker by mail through online request form on www.umassfive.coop/sticker. Incomplete or illegible entries will be disqualified. There is a limit of one bumper sticker registration per person, and only one registration will be accepted per license plate/vehicle. The registered entrant must place the UMassFive bumper sticker on their automobile in a visible location.
6. Once per calendar month (Aug 2018 through July 2019) a representative from UMassFive will identify one automobile that has a visible UMassFive bumper sticker, and take a photograph. Once that vehicle is identified, the representative will confirm the bumper sticker registration information and contact the winner by email and/or phone to notify them of winning that month’s prize. A $250 check will be awarded to the contest winner each month. Winner must be able to claim the prize in person within 30 days of the prize being awarded. Participants may only win once during the contest period. All decisions are final and are at UMassFive’s sole discretion. Valid photo I.D. must be provided to collect the contest prize.
7. In the event that UMassFive is unable to contact a monthly winner within 10 business days of being selected, UMassFive will identify a new winner. All prizes will be awarded. If a prize is not available, UMassFive College Federal Credit Union may substitute a comparable prize.
8. Odds of winning depend on the number of registrations received.
9. UMassFive College Federal Credit Union will not be held liable to any person for any personal injury, property damage or other loss, damage, injury or expense resulting from a winner’s acceptance or use of a prize.
10. Taxes on prizes, if any, are the winner’s sole responsibility.
11. Void where prohibited by law.
12. Entering this contest constitutes the enterer’s consent to use of his/her name and likeness in UMassFive publications and promotions without further consideration.