Please visit this page as often as you’d like for additional information and support for EZbank online banking.
EZbank and Mobile Banking Notes
After Hours Password Reset Support:
The EZbank password reset line can be used when calling UMassFive after hours, or when we are closed on the weekends and Holidays. Simply press option three during these times:
- Weekdays 5 p.m. to 1:00 a.m.
- Weekends and Holidays 7:00 a.m. to 1:00 a.m. (excluding Saturdays from 9:00 a.m. to noon)
EZbank/Mobile Banking - Popmoney:
Some members have reported a 'locked status' in their Popmoney account after submitting a transaction via Popmoney for the first time. It appears on some first time transactions, Popmoney is not properly recognizing a member's account, and is causing Popmoney access to be locked as a security measure until the account is verified. If this occurs for you, please contact the Credit Union, as we will be able to verify your account with the Popmoney team. Thank you for your patience while we research this issue.
Please note that even if your Popmoney account is locked, you should still have access to EZbank online banking, bill pay, and mobile banking.
Mobile Banking - Mobile Deposit:
Once you have confirmed you have these items, please use the following instructions:
- Sign your check, and below it, write “Via Mobile Deposit”
- Log into your UMassFive Mobile Banking App.
- Click ‘Deposit’. Then click ‘Deposit Check’.
- Select checking account to deposit check into, and type in the check amount.
- Continue to follow steps to deposit check into your checking account.
Please note that deposits made after 3pm will be made available by 7:30pm on the next business day.
Additional Support Information
- Click here for a list of supported browsers for EZbank online banking.
- Click here for a fee schedule of EZbank online banking.
- For Bill Pay issues: contact the Bill Pay Member Service team at 844-781-1967 between the hours of Mon - Fri: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Sat: 9:00 a.m. - noon.
- View the EZbank online banking interactive demo tutorial
Need further assistance? You can also call us at 413-256-5500 for support during normal business hours.
- Account to Account Transfers. Transfer to and from your accounts at UMassFive with your accounts at different financial institutions.
- Trends. Automate your spending and expense tracking while setting budgets and savings goals to make financially savvy decisions. This includes loading your information from other financial institutions, credit card accounts, and more to view all your accounts and financial habits in one place!
- Security. Through strong, multi-layered cybersecurity you can rest assured your online transactions are as safe as ever here at the Credit Union.
- Bill Pay. Set up merchants to send e-bills into your online banking account automatically. Set alerts to remind yourself to pay bills on time, and even choose to expedite your payment, if needed, for participating merchants.
- Single Sign-on. Access multiple UMassFive services by signing on with your username and password to just one system. Our online banking system is your one stop shop for all your UMassFive account information.
- Self-Service. From stopping payment on a check to updating your address, EZbank puts you in control with a host of self-service options.
- Popmoney. Send, request, and receive money quickly and easily. Popmoney is a money transfer service that will let you securely send and receive funds via email or text to and from family, friends, roommates, or just about anyone else.
As always, for questions or assistance, contact a friendly UMassFive representative today!