UMassFive Mobile Banking
UMassFive Mobile Banking Features:
Mobile Banking is UMassFive’s most convenient way to bank yet. Downloading the App will give you access to your account from your mobile device 24/7. Access is even quicker with Touch ID login, currently for iPhone users.
With UMassFive Mobile Banking, you can securely access your UMassFive accounts from your mobile device to:
- Deposit checks remotely via Mobile Deposit
- Pay bills, including unpaid paper bills via Mobile Bill Capture
- Send, request, and receive money via Popmoney
- Check account balances without logging in via Instant Balance
- Transfer funds
- View transactions
- Find your nearest UMassFive Branch/ATM
You can also reset your App password, right from your device.
Devices with our App:
- iPhone - download from the iTunes Store here
- iPad - download from the iTunes Store here
- Android Phone - download from the Google Play Store here
- Android Tablet - download from the Google Play Store here
You can also search 'UMassFive' in the App stores.
How to Enroll/Log in:
If you already have an EZbank online banking User ID and Password, simply open the App, once downloaded, and enter these same credentials to begin using UMassFive Mobile Banking!
If you are not enrolled in EZbank online banking, you will need to enroll in UMassFive Mobile Banking. You can do this by opening up the App, once downloaded, and clicking "Enroll Now"
Please note: You must have a phone with internet and/or text messaging capabilities.
1. Log in to your EZbank online banking account
(you must have an EZbank online banking account to use the web browser, text banking, and alert banking features).
2. Once logged in, click on the “Mobile” tab in the top right of the screen.
3. Click “Sign Up” and then click “Add New Device”. Accept the terms and conditions and select the appropriate time zone.
4. Enter your mobile phone number under “Other Services” and click “Continue”.
5. Under “Other Services”, click the check boxes to designate which services you would like. Options are for the Mobile Browser, Text Messaging, and/or Alerts.
6. An Activation Code will be sent as a text message to your phone. Once received, type in your activation code in EZ Bank. Your phone will now be registered.
For the Mobile Web Browser: Once registered, a link to the web browser will be texted to your phone.
For Text Banking: Once registered, you will be sent a text with your mobile banking short code and texting commands.
For Alert Banking, once registered:
- Use the Alerts management features in EZbank online banking to set up specific mobile alerts.
- To begin receiving alerts on your phone, you'll need to specify the account and choose the type of alerts you'd like to receive.
The methods we use to secure your information in our online banking, mobile banking, and loan application systems are constantly evolving to keep up with changes in technology. You can rest assured that UMassFive utilizes industry best practices, including but not limited to, encryption, firewalls, and multi-factor authentication.
**Please be aware that if you lose your mobile device or believe it has been stolen, you should login to EZbank online banking to deregister your device immediately. If you cannot access EZbank online banking, please call UMassFive at 413-256-5500 for further assistance.**
For questions or assistance, contact a friendly UMassFive representative today!