Mobile Wallet Options with Your UMassFive Visa Card:
Your UMassFive Visa card and Apple Pay will change the way you pay.
Pay With A Single Touch
Use Apple Pay and your favorite UMassFive Visa card to pay the easy, secure, and private way at hundreds of thousands of stores and participating apps. Click here to view a complete list of Apple Pay merchants.
A Secure Way To Pay
Rest easy. Apple Pay transactions are authorized with Touch ID™ thumbprint security or your passcode, and transactions never use your card number.
It's A Snap To Get Started
1. Make sure you have your iPhone or other compatible device.View a complete list of compatible devices.
3. Use it within apps or hold your device near a contactless reader with your finger on TouchID at participating retailers. Simply look for one of these symbols at checkout:
Make Your UMassFive Cards 'Top of Wallet'
To make your UMassFive cards appear at the top of your Apple Pay Wallet App, simply tap and hold your applicable UMassFive card, drag it to the front of the stack, and then let go. A pop-up notification will confirm your new default card selection.
Google Pay is the fast, simple way to pay with your UMassFive VISA card.
1. Shop Securely in Stores: When you use your phone to pay in stores, Google Pay doesn't send your actual credit or debit card number with your payment. Instead, a virtual account number is used to represent your account information - so your card details stay safe.
2. Peace of Mind: If your phone is ever lost or stolen, you can lock and erase it from anywhere with Find My Device.
Rewards & Protections
When you use your UMassFive card with Google Pay, You'll continue to enjoy all the rewards, benefits, and protections that come with it.
Get Started with Google Pay
Adding your UMassFive VISA card to Google Pay takes a few minutes. First, download the app from Google Play or check to see if it's already installed on your phone. Then, open the app and follow the instructions. Google Pay works on Android devices running KitKat 4.4 or higher.
How to Pay
1. Pay with your phone in stores: Google Pay works anywhere you see one of these symbols below, at checkout. Just unlock your phone and hold it near the terminal. You don't even need to open the app. Here are stores and apps that accept Google Pay.
2. Speed through the checkout line: With Google Pay, you can pay with a few quick clicks in apps and on the web. No need to enter payment info.
Use It Today
There's a lot to love about Android Pay. Like how it let's you use your favorite Visa card at over a million locations in the U.S. See a full list of Android Pay places to play at android.com/pay.
Adding your UMassFive Visa card to Samsung Pay is as easy as snapping a photo. Download Samsung Pay.
Simple To Set Up, Simple To Pay
1. Make sure your compatible Samsung device is updated with Samsung Pay.
2. Take a picture of your UMassFive Visa card with your device's camera.
3. Secure it with your fingerprint and backup PIN and you'll be ready to go.
Our Best Security, Built-In
Samsung Pay transactions are authorized with your fingerprint and use a digital identifier instead of your card number. And even if your phone is compromised, Samsung Knox technology encrypts your card info within a separate, secure data vault.
Convenience And Coverage
Samsung Pay makes paying with your phone fast, easy, and convenient. Plus, it works almost anywhere you can swipe or tap to pay. See a full list of Samsung Pay merchants at samsung.com/pay. Accepted at merchants where you see either of these icons:
Get the great features, rewards, and benefits of your UMassFive Visa card with Samsung Pay.
For questions or assistance, contact a friendly UMassFive representative today!