Please be aware we are experiencing intermittent technical difficulties with receiving emails at our main email address - email@example.com. As always, our online and mobile banking services are available for your convenience, which includes the ability to send secure messages using online banking, as well as depositing checks using our mobile app. Thank you for your patience while we work diligently to correct this issue.
We Can Help You Get to College
And Pay Off College, Quicker!
At UMassFive, we want to help with your educational goals as economically as we can. That's why we encourage our members to explore all other avenues (grants, scholarships, and FSA) before they consider taking out a loan with us. If you wind up needing a private student loan, we are here to help. All of our student loans are approved using UMassFive underwriting criteria and are owned by us. We also offering student loan refinancing and consolidation, for those looking to streamline their student debt.
Made possible through our collaboration with Credit Union Student Choice.
- Zero origination fees
- Low variable and fixed rates
- Flexible repayment & in-school deferment options
- Must be 18 years of age at the time of application
- Applicants must become members of UMassFive, Co-signers are not required.
- May be used to finance MBAs and Masters of Accounting degrees through our Graduate Business Private Student Loan
CES Continuing Education Loans
Made possible through our collaboration with Collaborative for Educational Services (CES).
- For students enrolled in CES Educator Licensure Programs throughout the Commonwealth
- Students pursuing Masters degrees and certificates of advanced graduate study may also be eligible for funding