Low-Rate Platinum Visa Credit Card Disclosures & Details
The current prime rate is: 4.75%. Rates effective as of January 1, 2020. Rates subject to change at any time.
• Variable rates subject to change. Rates are based on an index of Prime Rate plus a margin of 6.50%, 7.50%, 8.50%, or 10.50% based on your credit score.
• Total amount of all unsecured loans and lines of credit may not exceed $50,000 per member.
• You have 25 days to repay your balance for purchases in full by the payment date on your periodic billing statement.
• Method of computing the balance for purchases: Average Daily Balance (excluding new purchases).
o $27.00 Late Fee
o $10.00 Card Replacement
o $20.00 Placed on Revoked List
o $5.00 Draft Copy
o 3% Cash Advance Fee (min. $10.00)
o $5.00 Chargeback
o $27.00 Returned Payment Fee
• The minimum monthly payment is 2% of the unpaid balance with a minimum payment of $25. There are no default rates, limits as high as $25,000, and 24-hour customer service support.
Our Low Rate Platinum Visa Credit Cards all come with benefits offered by Visa.