-Fraud Alert: We are aware of a card fraud phone/text scam that is currently targeting UMassFive members. Learn More.
-eStatements Unavailable: eStatements access within Online Banking is currently experiencing system issues.
Bring clean, renewable energy to your home without using any of your home's equity.
With a high maximum amount to borrow and long terms, you can finance any project to suit your needs with a MySolar loan.
Not only does the MySolar Loan cover the cost of installation, but also tree removal and roof repair.
Looking to upgrade a business or rental property with clean energy? You can keep costs down for you and your tenants.
If you're looking to get some panels installed on your business or rental property, we've got you covered with our Commercial Sustainability options
That's right. With 2,500 Co-op Points, you can reduce your MySolar Loan rate by 0.25%. Do you have 5,000 Points? You can reduce that rate by up to 0.50%!
|Annual Percentage Rate (APR)||APR: 2,500 Co-op Points||APR: 5,000 Co-op Points||Max Term||Limit|
|Rates Starting At...|
|Features at a glance...|
|Maximum Term||15 Years|
|Interest Only Period||12 Months|
|Lending Territory||MA+ Contiguous States|
|Low Income Subsidies||No|
|Allowable Costs||Installation+Tree Removal & Roof Repair2|
|"Off Grid" Financing?||Yes|
|Minimum Efficiency (TSRF)4||65%|
|Maximum Production5||150% of Consumption|
|Application/ Loan Closing Process||100% Online|
|Re-amortization Max/ Fee6||No Limit/ No Fee|
1. Only a lien will be placed on the solar equipment, not on your home, unless unusual circumstances exist.
2. Site preparation, roof repair, and other related costs are limited to 15% of the installation expense.
3. 60% of loan proceeds are disbursed upon contract signing with installer; 40% disbursed upon utility interconnectivity.
4. A copy of the shading analysis is required to ensure the system will meet the 70% optimal output for the Mass Solar Loan or 65% for the UMassFive Solar Loan.
5. Expected annual system production may not exceed 125% of the System Owner’s annual electricity consumption for the Mass Solar Loan or 150% for the UMassFive Solar Loan.
6. UMassFive permits an unlimited number of re-amortizations (recasting/lowering the payment) after a 20% principal reduction is made.
Ready to apply for your MySolar Loan?