Please be aware that Online and Mobile Banking are currently experiencing intermittent system issues. We are actively working to restore access, but currently have no estimated time for complete resolution of the problem. Thank you for your patience while we work diligently to correct this issue.
Energy & Fuel Conservation Loan Disclosures & Details
The current prime rate is: 3.25%. Rates effective as of September 7, 2021. Rates subject to change at any time.
• Maximum term for home heating is 12 months, unless a Secondary Share Account has been established to pay for the following years heating expenses.
• Total amount of all unsecured loans and lines of credit may not exceed $50,000 per member.
• Payment example: 3.90% for 24 months equals $43.38 per $1,000 borrowed.
The Energy and Fuel Conservation Loan provides low-rate financing to help with your utility bills and virtually any energy-saving purchase, including:
• Pre-paid oil
• Wood or wood pellets
• Wood or wood pellet stoves
• Appliances, furnaces, and hot water heaters that are Energy Star-certified (energystar.gov)
• Pre-paid bus or other public transportation passes
• Fuel-efficient alternative transportation devices such as bicycles, mopeds, and scooters
• Low-cost home improvements such as weather-stripping, storm doors, or insulation
You can even lower your Energy Loan rate by 1% if you set-up an automatically funded Secondary Share Account at the same time to save for next winter!