COVID-19 Updates - Important information regarding branch & service availability, remote banking options, resources for financial hardship, and more: Click Here
It's Easy Being Green
At UMassFive, we believe a sustainable tomorrow can start today—that's why we support community-based sustainability projects, big and small. From clean alternative transportation, to heating and energy, UMassFive has a loan for you.
For the purchase and installation of solar electric systems.
- Low-interest loans that will not tie up the equity in your home
- Up to $60,000 and 120 month terms with Mass Solar
- Up to $75,000 and 180 month terms with UMassFive's MySolar Loan
- Mass Solar subsidy for eligible, income-qualified residents
- No closing costs
Solar Access Loans
An exclusive program to UMassFive - finances the purchase and installation of solar panels, and an air sourced heat pump for qualified families.
- For income-eligible single-family homes
- Combines utility, state, and federal incentives for renewable energy
- No out-of-pocket costs
For the installation of qualifying, energy-efficient home improvements.
- Through MassSave®
- 0% APR
- Up to $15,000 and 84 months (standard HEAT loan)
- Up to $25,000 and 84 months (enhanced HEAT loan and non-owner occupied standard HEAT loan)
APR = Annual Percentage Rate