Please be aware we are experiencing intermittent technical difficulties with receiving emails at our main email address - firstname.lastname@example.org. As always, our online and mobile banking services are available for your convenience, which includes the ability to send secure messages using online banking, as well as depositing checks using our mobile app. Thank you for your patience while we work diligently to correct this issue.
Are you in the market for a home, or looking to make improvements or repairs? We can help. We've got mortgages, home equity loans, home improvement loans, and everything else you need to make your space your own.
All of our mortgage options are provided by Member Advantage Mortgage, LLC (MAM). Owned and operated by Credit Unions, MAM has member-focused solutions and major-lender options.
- A wide range of loans. From traditional fixed, to variable rate, or FHA.
- Quick closings
- Fast and easy application & approval online, over the phone, or in person.
- Flexible hours and locations
- Can originate loans outside of New England
Fixed Home Equity
Let the equity that you've built in your home work for you with a rate that won't go up for the life of your loan. Use a Fixed Home Equity Loan to:
- Borrow up to 100% of your home's equity
- Consolidate existing debt
- Lower your interest rate
- Finance home improvements up front
Home Equity Line of Credit
Similar to a Home Equity Loan, you're letting the equity you've built in your home work for you, but this line stays open, and you can borrow as much, or as little as often as you want.
- Borrow up to 90% of your home's equity
- Interest-only payment options available
- No application fees, or annual fees
- No prepayment penalties
- Home equity checks are available - pay contractors, electricians or others with ease!
Our home improvement loans are perfect for small projects. We've designed them to be paid down quickly, so you can get what you want done without worrying about tying up the equity in your home.
- Set monthly payments
- Low limits
- Does not put a lien on your home's equity.
Medical Mortgage Program
A special mortgage available to medical residents, specialization fellows, and physicians.
- 5% minimum down payment
- Down payment, and closing costs can be 100% gift funds
- No Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI)
- Special financing terms
- Please contact our Worcester Branch for more information and to apply