COVID-19 Updates - Important information regarding branch & service availability, remote banking options, resources for financial hardship, and more: Click Here
Temporary Deferral of Payment Request
UMassFive is here to help our members who may be experiencing financial hardship or insecurity during these unprecedented times.
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we’re offering Emergency Payment Relief in the form of Temporary Deferral of Payment on existing UMassFive loans for up to three months.
Please fill out the form below to begin your request, and a member of our team will follow-up with any additional actions that may be required.
Questions regarding repayment options for loans financed through our third-party Credit Union Service Organizations (CUSOs) must be directed to the applicable CUSO:
- For assistance with an existing mortgage, please call 800.262.6574 to discuss repayment options with Midwest Loan Services.
- For assistance with an existing student loan, please call 800.723.2210 to discuss repayment options with Credit Union Student Choice.
- For assistance with a UMassFive credit card, please call 866.820.2982 to discuss repayment options with PSCU Card Services.
By submitting this form for Temporary Payment Relief, I attest to the following:
- I am a member in good standing^; all loans and accounts are current.
- I myself, or another borrower on the loan, have been directly financially impacted by COVID-19.
Further, I understand that:
- Interest will continue to accrue on the loan(s) while payments are deferred and will increase the Annual Percentage Rate (APR) and Finance Charges disclosed on the original promissory note.
- By deferring payment I am agreeing to extend the original term by an equivalent number of months.
- If I have automatic payments set up, it is my responsibility to contact the appropriate party to defer automatic processing of payments in accordance with the modified loan term.
- If I elected Credit Life and/or Disability Insurance on my loan, I am aware that this insurance coverage is applicable for the term stated on the original loan documentation, and will not be extended to cover the new term I am requesting. I am also aware that the monthly insurance premium will still be added to the loan balance on the month(s) where payment is deferred. This will result in the insurance premiums being added to the loan's principal balance.
^ If your accounts are not in good standing, please contact Debt Solutions at 413.588.5853 before completing this form.